Hot Cube Hot Cube

good foundation, but lacks a core game mechanic. maybe make it so you can only touch the floor for a couple of seconds linking to the name 'hot cube'.

The-Hero-Inc responds:

Thank you soo much for idea and review i will do it on my next game and also will do more on graphic.

Be a Cube Be a Cube

Possibly some power ups, also level 3 is extremely hard (maybe it's just me).
You could also add something dynamic to the level, like a elevator going up and down or a large piston of some kind.
It would also be cool if you could leap from building to building.

Java-N responds:

I will add things over time, new ways to shoot and powers that will make it a little less complicated to pass level 3. Also , thanks for the review

Junkyard Runner Junkyard Runner

Here's some things you need to improve on (sorry if I'm being to harsh)

1) The background does not match the blocks
2) There nothing really indicating you are in a junk yard, you could easily call this "Robots vs Mines". Add some decorations
3)Lots of lag and frame rate issues
4) The reset screen is unnecessary if all it does is sends you to the start screen if you click nope. you don't really need a reset screen and if you have to have one display the score and time as well. 5) should start off easier
6) should have a basic tutorial

other than that, not bad for your first upload. keep on making games.

Rescue Fighter Rescue Fighter

Should be some kind of map showing where the people you need to rescue..

Anti-Terrorist Rush Anti-Terrorist Rush

I don't really like the concept. although the gameplay is okay (quite boring) the graphic look really nice, I don't think you should be creating games about the recent terror attacks. IMO it just seems a bit immoral.

myplayyard responds:

hi,
I'm really sorry if it came out like that.
We started the game long time ago (before the recent attacks)
We released the Android version few weeks ago and only now I found the time to release the web version.
I'm sorry if anyone was offended by the name/game somehow.
Saar (who lives in a country that constantly suffers from terror...)

Mary's Adventure Mary's Adventure

Great game, hard but fun. good time waster. Should add easier tutorial levels because it's very hard. :)
Managed to get to level 3

OviDIU0720 responds:

Thanks!!!

Fishy Time Fishy Time

Good game with nice mechanics and movement, but you need to work on the home screen and general text.

How to become a Fairy? How to become a Fairy?

No gameplay, effects don't make it better.

Trump Funny Face Trump Funny Face

love it, my silly face game. Great! Crooked Hillary's, not so good. I love silly face games and mine. The Best.

Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

Like the art style and the paralaxing background and the blood effects

but,
- when it says press any key, it only allows 'x'
- not a fan of the Z,W controls, maybe set a custom key mapper?

squidly responds:

Custom key mappings will come in the full game. Right now, though, if you want to change a key mapping you can get the executable version and navigate to the plyr1c.txt file and change it there.