Kinder2 Kinder2

asides from being a clone, this has some nice features such as the flying angle and the parallaxing clouds - the restart time needs to be shortened.

Don't Touch Red Don't Touch Red

A very good game with a nice graphics - great paper effect. sound effects and clunky controls need a bit of work.

Wario Ware: ONLINE Wario Ware: ONLINE

fun mix of mini-games, some have slow and bad controls but i'm guessing thats intentional. I laughed several times.

The Block The Block

This game is very average, It has no new mechanics or game play, it has huge amount of lag for a game with such simple graphics WHAT IS IT EVEN PROCESSING!? very basic level design, okay controls (sometimes you cannot jump and run. The music is awful and it feels like I have several tumours now.

Apart from that, it is an okay game with some nice cut scenes and some story. You need to work on game play though. It also seems that it is negatively hard.

sorry if I was too harsh, looking forward to seeing more games of yours :)

Dor-C responds:

do you like it or not?

Fox Runner Adventures Fox Runner Adventures

Floating animation is very mechanical. Not really any new mechanics and the music is random and horrible, it feels like I have another tab open on my computer because of how ill-fitting it is.

Goat in The Cave Goat in The Cave

no new mechanic, kind of just Mario without enemies. Add an original mechanic and that combined with the great graphics would be a winner.

Santa Vs Atnas Santa Vs Atnas

This is not a game. It has no interactive elements, at least make it so you fight Santa or you can lay bombs or something.

Gurken responds:

Sure thing :D Thanks For the Feed back :)

Police Cube Police Cube

for me this is too hard. This is probably based on the same source code as Hot Cube or did you build it from the ground up? At least this one has some mechanics. movement is good, graphics are okay, but you really need music. I saw you said you didn't include music because of copyright. There are millions of royalty free music that is great for this game.

The-Hero-Inc responds:

Thank you for feedback . The some code is from Hot Cube but most of it i made from ground . i tried my best to make this one better based on feedback's of Hot Cube . I know this may be boring without music so this will be the main point on next game .

MicroGolf Egypt MicroGolf Egypt

it's okay, I think you need more traps like the final level. you should also have characters to play as / opponents.

Jelly World Adventure Jelly World Adventure

good art and okay level design, but lacks any core gameplay. seems to have lag spikes as well.