Love bites Love bites

this is really brilliant for a first, but I'd advise getting non-royalty free music and stop using comic sans.

amitkumarshaw28as responds:

thanks for the advice

Lemon ‘n Bill – Coffee Shop Lemon ‘n Bill – Coffee Shop

Energetic animation with a cool style

Halloween 2017!! Come party with FURRY City News Halloween 2017!! Come party with FURRY City News

WHAT THE FUCK! get off this site, this is literally what the Simpsons were making fun of with Booberella - four fucking frames repeated?

T-Studios responds:

Your hate is what makes you stronger... strike him down and take your place at my side!

A Brief History of Doom A Brief History of Doom

bring the music down if you want your viewers to hear you without going creating a migraine and possibly chose a slower paced song.

I'm not really sure if this belongs on the site as it is intended for more animation -but i'm sure it's fine.

JetpackGamer responds:

Yeah I've learned my lesson from this first one and this is the closest thing I have that fits in "animation". I don't really like it myself XD.

Space Train Space Train

good design, needs more actual animation and a variant of angles. nice parallax effect but maybe make the asteroid / planet spin.

Sunrise Sunrise

Love it. Really enhances the music

BoredKid2471 responds:

Thanks! Much appreciated man.

Clouds Clouds

He should have precipitated from the rain back into a cloud and gone "fuck!"

Video Games Video Games

Excellent charm, well done

Commentators Commentators

an animation needs to be longer than a sneeze takes. this one, was not.

LeviRand responds:

Thats like saying every webcomic has to be 10 panels to be considered a comic. Why milk something for length if the joke can be conveyed in less time? And if you sneeze for 10 seconds straight, please see a doctor, that's unhealthy.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

Gives' a new meaning to ' smash that subscribe button'